This recipe is quick and easy and works great as a high protein snack or
even a dessert. Not only is it deliciously chocolaty but you get a
massive 12g of protein per ball.
Ingredients (yields 12 protein balls)
100g LA Whey Gold (flavour of your choice, I used Chocolate)
150g LA Peanut Butter Crunchy or Smooth
1 cup coconut flour
2 medium eggs
2 level tbsp organic reduced sugar cocoa powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp honey
handful of raisins
- Before you start, pre-heat your oven to bake at 180 C / Gas mark 4
- In a bowl, crack in the eggs and then add all of the ingredients with
the cup of coconut flour being sieved into the mixture.
- Mix everything together until it's in a thick, but smooth,
consistency. If its too crumbly add a little water until it all blends
together and sticks.
- Get a little bit of coconut oil and grease a rectangular 23x33cm
baking tray with it.
- Roll mixture into evenly shaped balls and place on baking tray.
- Pop the baking tray in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Keep an eye on them around the 8 minute mark and allow a few extra
minutes if required to brown.
- When ready, remove from oven and leave to cool for at least 5 minutes.
Prep time - 5 mins
Cooking time - 8-10 mins
WATCH THIS! Going to @yiannimize with the #lamuscle #ferrari458specialeaperta#carwrap#yiannimize@sofiashamimi @horsepower_hunters @mikeyfaulk92 @berthussein @has_automotive @hasn_6 @throy_yiannimize @vasile_yiannimize @nicco_yiannimize @mark_yiannimize #carswithoutlimit#carswithoutlimits#amazingcars#amazingcars247 @la_muscle