Do you find it hard to motivate yourself to train and go to the gym? Below are 10 tips to help get your motivation levels up and get you going to the gym…
2. When it’s your usual time to go to the gym, don’t “think” too much about going or not going. Get your gym gear on and then things will just naturally fall into place.
4. Find yourself a training parter. If you lack motivation, find yourself a training partner that is motivated to work out and will pull you up and make you reach your goals even on days you are feeling down.
6. Try some of your favourite clothes on and see if they fit. If they don’t, set a goal to get into them by X time. Not getting into clothes is a terrible feeling. On the opposite, working out, losing weight and getting back into your clothes is a wonderful feeling and can be achieved by working out.
8. Training like the champions: Most successful sports-people go by short term goals. Sure, they have long terms goals, but they go one step at a time and always try and achieve short term goals. Successful businesspeople do this too. They close one gate before opening another.
10. Switch things around. For example, if you are too tired to go to the gym in the evenings, try going in the mornings or lunch times. Get rid of all excuses by trying alternative methods.
There you have it, 10 proven, effective and slightly different tips on how to increase your motivation for working our and going to the gym. No excuses.
How to get the #perfect #butt! #glutes#training#gym#gymmotivation#gymmotivation#gymlife#gymgirl#gymshark#bodybuilding#bodybuildingcom#fitness#fit#fitnessaddict#fitnessfreak#fitnessfreak#lamuscle#fitnessgirls#fitnessjourney#fitnessmotivation#fitnessgirl#fitnessmodel#fitnessmodel#fitfam#instafit#instafitness#instagood#instalike @la_muscle