Dean introduces his cheat day chicken satay with spaghetti. Using LA Peanut Butter, crunchy or smooth dependent on your preference, Dean has created an amazing blend of spice and flavour, resulting in a delicious peanut satay sauce that works perfectly with the chicken and spaghetti. A must try for anyone keen in the kitchen, and it packs a mean protein hit, well balanced with fresh vegetables, low GI spaghetti and healthy fats from the 100% peanut butter. Enjoy!
1. Chop the onion, green beans and broccoli, and set aside.
2. Slice the chicken breast and skewer.
3. Blend the satay ingredients and place one half into a dish and set aside.
4. Smother the other half over the skewered chicken.
5. Grill for approximately 8 minutes a side, whilst cooking your spaghetti an stir frying your vegetables, walnuts and spaghetti dressing.
6. Serve the spaghetti on a plate topped with chicken and satay sauce.7. Serve the dish alongside the side of dipping satay sauce.
#carspotting in #London with @sofiashamimi No #cars were damaged in this show! #lamborghini #ferrari and the new @hrowenbac Full show: YouTube.com/lamusclevideo #supercar#supercars#supercarsoflondon#maserati#astonmartin @hrowenferrari @hrowenmaserati @la_muscle #carporn#carswithoutlimits#carswithoutlimit#hypercar#hypercars @ferrari @lamborghini @stratstoneuk