Dieting shouldn't be torturous and shouldn't cause you bad craving as it will massively affect whether you'll stick to it or give in to temptation and completely ruin it. This brownie recipe is perfect for helping you have a daily little treat that will satisfy your craving for something sweet without negatively impacting your diet. It's high in protein, high in healthy fats and high in taste!
Ingredients (yields 10-12 bars)
4 scoops LA Whey Gold (flavour of your choice)
300g LA Peanut Butter Crunchy/Smooth
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon pure honey
1 tablespoon coconut oil
2 tablespoons organic 100% cocoa powder
Handful of raisins and dried cranberries
Sprinkle of flax seeds
½ cup water
1. Pre-heat your oven.
2. In a bowl, crack in the eggs and then add all of the ingredients with the cup of coconut flour being sieved into the mixture.
3. The coconut oil should be soft or a liquid so if it's not just put it in the microwave for 10-20 seconds.
4. Mix everything together until it's in a thick, but smooth, consistency.
5. Get a little bit of coconut oil and grease a rectangular 23x33cm baking tin with it.
6. Add the brownie mixture to the baking tin, ensuring an even spread.
7. Pop the baking tin in the oven and bake at 200 C for 10-15 minutes.
8. Keep an eye on them around the 10 minute mark and allow extra time if required to brown and solidify.
9. When ready, remove from oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes before cutting into squares/rectangles.
Prep time - 5 mins
Cooking time - 10-15 mins
#lamuscle #sponsorship #GORGEOUS @becca.bannister #LA Muscleteam. #fit#fitness#fitnessgirl#fitnessgirls#fitnessmodel#fitnessmodels#gymgirl#gymgirls#gym#instafit#instagood#instalike#bodybuildingcom#bodybuildingmotivation#bodybuilding#fitnessmotivation#fitnessaddict#luxury#beauty#beautiful#beautifulgirls