• 4 tomatoes, halved
• 4 large mushrooms
• 2 slices wholemeal
• 2 eggs
• 5 egg whites
• 2 teaspoons low fat spread
• 4 tablespoons skimmed milk
• Ground black pepper
1. Preheat the grill. Arrange the tomatoes and mushrooms on the grill rack and grill them for 8-10 minutes
2. Whilst they are cooking, toast the bread.
3. Beat the eggs and milk together. Melt the low fat spread in a non-stick saucepan and add the beaten eggs. Cook over a medium-high heat, stirring all the time with a wooden spoon, until the eggs are set.
4. Serve the scrambled eggs on the slices of toast, along with the grilled tomatoes and mushrooms. Season with some pepper, then serve.
Tip 1: To prevent the eggs from over-cooking and getting too dry, it’s a good idea to stop cooking them when they are still quite sloppy, as they will continue to cook just from the heat of the pan for another minute or two.
Tip 2: If you’re not keen on tomatoes, grill some pieces of red or yellow pepper instead.
WATCH THIS! Going to @yiannimize with the #lamuscle #ferrari458specialeaperta#carwrap#yiannimize@sofiashamimi @horsepower_hunters @mikeyfaulk92 @berthussein @has_automotive @hasn_6 @throy_yiannimize @vasile_yiannimize @nicco_yiannimize @mark_yiannimize #carswithoutlimit#carswithoutlimits#amazingcars#amazingcars247 @la_muscle