· 1 cup LA Muscle Porridge· 1 cup packed light brown sugar
· 1/2 cup dried sour cherries
· 1 cup LA Muscle chunky peanut butter
· 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
· 2 large eggs
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 1/4 teaspoon salt
· 1 cup all-purpose flour
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Pulse oats in a food processor until finely ground. Add sugar and cherries; process until coarsely ground.
3. Combine LA peanut butter and butter in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer at low speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla, and salt; beat until smooth. Add oat mixture; beat until blended. Stir in flour with a rubber spatula until well-blended; use your hands if necessary.
4. Drop dough by level 1/8-cupfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten with a fork, leaving an imprint on top. Bake for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pans; cool.
NEW! Police v Supercars! #supercars @topmarquesmonaco Watch full video on LAMUSCLE.TV and #YouTube! Exclusive! #car#cars#supercar#supercars#supercarsoflondon#monacocars#carspotting#LAMUSCLE#itswhitenoise#carporn#instacars#instacar @marchettino @mikeyfaulk92 @la_muscle @ferrari @lamborghini @hrowenferrari @hrowenlamborghini @hrowen @sytnergroup @maranellosales