• 1 lbs eggplants (which have been peeled and in salt for at least 30 minutes)
• 50g fresh goat cheese
• 2 egg yolks
• 1/2 garlic clove
• Vegetable oil
• Sauce Ingredients
• 55g butter
• 23g thyme
• 400ml cream
• 30ml Parmesan cheese
• 1 cup flour
• 0.33 lbs. semolina (wheat middling’s)
• 4 eggs
• Olive oil
1. Wash the eggplant to eliminate the salt.
2. Cut in small pieces. Heat in oil. Add garlic and thyme.
3. Add the bouillon.
4. Allow to cool.
5. Add the egg yolk and goat cheese and mix well.
6. Place the flour and semolina on a wooden table.
7. Add the eggs, oil, and salt.
8. Stir until you obtain well blended dough.
9. Let the dough rest for at least 30 minutes.
10. Use a rolling pin to spread the dough very thin.
11. Cut round discs and put 1 ½ tablespoons stuffing on each.
12. Close each disc.
13. Boil the resulting ravioli in water.
14. When they are cooked, pour them in a pan with the sauce.
15. Sauce preparation:
16. Heat the butter with thyme.
17. Add cream.
18. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
19. Sprinkle with parmesan before adding the cooked ravioli.
WATCH THIS! Going to @yiannimize with the #lamuscle #ferrari458specialeaperta#carwrap#yiannimize@sofiashamimi @horsepower_hunters @mikeyfaulk92 @berthussein @has_automotive @hasn_6 @throy_yiannimize @vasile_yiannimize @nicco_yiannimize @mark_yiannimize #carswithoutlimit#carswithoutlimits#amazingcars#amazingcars247 @la_muscle