• 2 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 tbsp chili sauce
• 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
• 1 tsp dried basil
• 1 tsp minced parsley
• 3 1/2 oz raw boneless, skinless chicken breast
• 1 small baked sweet potato (with skin)
• 1 cup boiled (chopped) broccoli
• 1 tsp (chopped) dried pecans
1. Heat grill. Combine lemon juice, chili sauce, Dijon mustard, basil and parsley in a baking dish; mix well. Place chicken in a baking dish.
2. Cover dish and marinate chicken in refrigerator for 5 minutes.
3. Drain marinade.
4. Grill chicken over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
5. Bake sweet potato in a microwave for 8 to 10 minutes.
6. Serve chicken with baked sweet potato topped with pecans, broccoli and side salad.
LOOK at this #beauty! Yes #lawhey Gold is the most #beautiful most advanced #protein you can buy and it's not cheap because it's not full of rubbish. Manufactured to the highest #pharmaceuticalgrade meaning it actually builds muscles and keeps you #lean. 50g protein per serving. A REAL BEAUTY find out more here: LAMUSCLE.COM Wouldn't you rather spend a bit more and get actual real life results? And treat your #body well? It's the only one you've got!