• 2 sweet potatoes
• 30ml Olive oil
• 2 small shallots , chopped
• 30ml white wine vinegar
• 10g hazelnuts , toasted and chopped
• 10g tbsp chopped tarragon
• 14g tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
• 2 lean fillet steaks
1. Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Cut the sweet potatoes into thin chips and put on a large non-stick baking tray.
3. Drizzle with a tiny bit of olive oil and some seasoning and toss to coat - spread them out so they crisp properly.
4. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes, or until golden at the edges.
5. Meanwhile, put the shallots and vinegar in a bowl and leave for 5 minutes. Add the nuts, tarragon, half the parsley, some salt and 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil.
5. Oil and season the steaks and griddle or pan-fry for 3 minutes each side for medium rare.
6. Rest for 5 minutes in foil.
7. When the chips are done, sprinkle with parsley and serve with the steaks, sauce and a crisp green salad, if you like.
492 calories, protein 35.3g, carbohydrate 43.7g, fat 20.7 g
NEW! Police v Supercars! #supercars @topmarquesmonaco Watch full video on LAMUSCLE.TV and #YouTube! Exclusive! #car#cars#supercar#supercars#supercarsoflondon#monacocars#carspotting#LAMUSCLE#itswhitenoise#carporn#instacars#instacar @marchettino @mikeyfaulk92 @la_muscle @ferrari @lamborghini @hrowenferrari @hrowenlamborghini @hrowen @sytnergroup @maranellosales