The Lounge > Supplements >
How to buy original supplements
Looks like counterfeiting is not exclusive to the likes of Gucci and Louis Vuitton. As LA Muscle has grown over the years, there have been a number of people that have tried to sell all sorts of things from chalk, talc to normal vitamins as genuine LA Muscle products.
In order to combat counterfeiting, LA Muscle are introducing a number of measures. Here is your guide to making sure you buy "original" LA Muscle supplements.
- If you can, always buy from lamuscle.com. This guarantees you original, fresh and correctly stored and transported products, always.
- Alternatively, if you are buying elsewhere, make sure you are buying from a reputable seller that has been in business for a number of years.
- LA Muscle do not recommend buying from auction sites.
- All LA Muscle tablet products will have an inner seal and an outer seal. Most powder products will have 2 seals also.
- LA Muscle products will generally have a strong pharmaceutical or herbal smell. This is due to the high levels of active ingredients used in them.
- Any product that is made to sound like an LA Muscle Product is obviously NOT an LA Muscle product. Noratine, Nortabol, Noradeem etc are NOT Norateen!
You will find a photo of ALL LA Muscle tablet products at the bottom of each page for that product. Take a close look at the shape, size and colour of the tablets/pills & capsules. Your original LA Muscle product should look like this.
LA Muscle are introducing more anti-counterfeiting measures in 2009.