ORDER IN THE NEXT 12:34:29 FOR DELIVERY TOMORROW Close

The Importance Of Correct Nutrition

By Fitness Model & Chef Dean Burchell

RATE:  
 

No competition, no calorie restrictions, no water drops just balance and quality supplements to aid my training. I haven’t done a photo shoot, posted pictures of my own progress or collaborated with LA Muscle for a while, but after 6 months of hard training post shoulder surgery I thought it was about time! I have the luxury of working in the gym all day, but without the right nutrition you’re training with one arm tied behind your back. LA Muscle products allow me to push myself harder, recover faster and produce the gains I work so hard for. Training is 30% of the hard work, the other 70% comes down to my diet and what I choose to enhance my training, LA Muscle has everything I need. I like to live life, I enjoy my weekends but I balance it with a good healthy week! I’m 36 now and have to work harder than ever before, however it makes me feel good, feel strong and hopefully it motivates others nearing their 40's!

If you want to achieve sustainable fat loss, health, fitness, aesthetics, muscle mass and the feel good factor associated with all the above then LA Muscle has the products for you.!

Dean Burchell

LA Muscle sponsored athlete

Instagram



Twitter


FEATURED PRODUCT
6x Norateen Gold Limited Offer

6x Norateen Gold Limited Offer

Very Limited Offer on the incredible Norateen Gold Muscle Pills

$812.01 $473.65





RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
3 x Norateen Gold Special

3 x Norateen Gold Special

Going like hot-cakes! Buy now before all stocks tun out

$406.01 $269.30
 
 
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Previous Next
Previous Next
Going like hot-cakes! Buy now before all stocks tun out
$269.30  $406.01
Exclusive LA Muscle Privilege Club
$67.67
Fat Stripper, Fat Stripper Intense & Six Pack Pill for Rapid-Action 6 Pack
$133.98  $209.77
Proprietary formula for immediate appetite & cravings control
$40.59
Save a huge £150, hurry very limited time offer
$284.19  $487.13
Don't go!
Don't go!
Close
Working...
STILL LOOKING AT THIS? CLICK HERE TO CLOSE