1.Eat beef steak. It boosts creatine, male hormones, growth hormones and is packed full of high grade protein.
2. Hold the contraction at the end of each rep for 5 seconds. This sends a signal to your brain which results in 10-20% extra muscle growth.
3. Take 1500mg of vitamin C a day to reduce cortisol allowing more muscle growth and an increase in male hormones.
4. Keep your testes (if you are a male!) cool. Too much heat down there can affect the production of male hormones and ultimately muscle growth.
5. Keep estrogen down by staying away from alcohol, too much soya products and grapefruit which can interfere with estrogen breakdown.
6. Take fat burners! Yes, the lower your body fat, the better you will be at building lean muscle mass.
7. Eat more foods high in Zinc. These are poultry, liver, seafood, oysters, nuts & seeds.
8. Keep cardio to a minimum. Too much cardio during your muscle building phase can stop you from getting bigger.
9. Take in 1.5-2g protein per lb of bodyweight daily. Flooding your body with protein during intense muscle building can get you really big, really fast.
10. Sleep at least 8 hours a night and take days off from training. Sleeping and resting are as important as training and eating.
WATCH THIS! Going to @yiannimize with the #lamuscle #ferrari458specialeaperta#carwrap#yiannimize@sofiashamimi @horsepower_hunters @mikeyfaulk92 @berthussein @has_automotive @hasn_6 @throy_yiannimize @vasile_yiannimize @nicco_yiannimize @mark_yiannimize #carswithoutlimit#carswithoutlimits#amazingcars#amazingcars247 @la_muscle