1. 400 ml of almond /rice milk
2. 2 scoops of your favourite LA Muscle whey protein powder
1. Put the 2 ingredients into a shaker and combine well
2. Pour into your Ice-lolly tray and set in the freezer for roughly 4 hours or until set
3. To get the lollies out easier, run under a hot tap for 1-2 mins
1. 150 grams of dark cooking chocolate
2. 75 ml of coconut oil
1. Melt the dark chocolate in a glass bowl in a saucepan of hot water.
2. Add coconut oil.
3 Mix together.
4 .Dip lolly into the chocolate or brush it into the lolly. It will set hard roughly in 1 min .
Here's the secret - it's the coconut oil that allows it to harden on the lolly...
Guest post recipe, provided by Maggie. You can follow her at @asiaindy