Start your day with this delicious, nutty breakfast alternative using LA Peanut Butter for the perfect taste.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups milk (semi-skimmed or skimmed)
- 1/4 cup LA chunky peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
(Quantities to serve 5)
1. In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine milk and remaining ingredients in a different bowl. Add the flour mixture to the milk mixture.
2. On a hot non-stick griddle add about 1?4 cup of the batter. Cook until the top of the pancake is covered in bubbles, then turn and cook the other side.
LOOK at this #beauty! Yes #lawhey Gold is the most #beautiful most advanced #protein you can buy and it's not cheap because it's not full of rubbish. Manufactured to the highest #pharmaceuticalgrade meaning it actually builds muscles and keeps you #lean. 50g protein per serving. A REAL BEAUTY find out more here: LAMUSCLE.COM Wouldn't you rather spend a bit more and get actual real life results? And treat your #body well? It's the only one you've got!