• 5 eggs
• 30ml low fat milk
• 75g diced red pepper
• 1 package of chopped frozen spinach
• 5 ounces cup soft goat cheese (chevre)
• Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Microwave spinach on high for two minutes.
2. Wring with hands to drain excess liquid.
3. Beat eggs and milk in a small bowl.
4. Mix in goat cheese.
5. Add veggies and salt and pepper to taste.
6. Pour muffin tins coated with canola cooking spray.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes, or until firm and just golden on top.
8. Once cooled, you can store the frittatas in the fridge. To warm you can microwave for 20 to 40 seconds to reheat, or pop them in a toaster oven for about a minute.
WATCH THIS! Going to @yiannimize with the #lamuscle #ferrari458specialeaperta#carwrap#yiannimize@sofiashamimi @horsepower_hunters @mikeyfaulk92 @berthussein @has_automotive @hasn_6 @throy_yiannimize @vasile_yiannimize @nicco_yiannimize @mark_yiannimize #carswithoutlimit#carswithoutlimits#amazingcars#amazingcars247 @la_muscle