600 grams of turkey breast cut into strips.
• 1 carrot, 1 pepper and 1 courgette cut into sticks.
• Several baby sweet corn sliced length ways.
• 2 spring onions sliced finely.
• 1 clove of garlic chopped.
• 1 piece of root ginger chopped.
• 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, soy sauce and sesame oil.
• Add quantity of noodles as required.
1. Heat vegetable oil in suitable pan and add turkey before frying for 5 minutes.
2. Add soy sauce and cook for a further minute before placing to one side.
3. Using a separate or cleaned pan, heat vegetable oil and add garlic and ginger before frying for a minute.
4. Add to this the carrot and pepper and fry for a further minute.
5. Add to this the sweetcorn and courgette and continue to fry for a further 2 minutes.
6. Finally add the turkey to these vegetables and heat through, stirring in the spring onions and sesame oil just prior serving.
7. Serve with noodles and soy sauce as required.
WATCH THIS! Going to @yiannimize with the #lamuscle #ferrari458specialeaperta#carwrap#yiannimize@sofiashamimi @horsepower_hunters @mikeyfaulk92 @berthussein @has_automotive @hasn_6 @throy_yiannimize @vasile_yiannimize @nicco_yiannimize @mark_yiannimize #carswithoutlimit#carswithoutlimits#amazingcars#amazingcars247 @la_muscle