• 100g fine green beans
• 2 large tomatoes, sliced
• Fresh chives, snipped
• 2 large eggs
• 200g fresh tuna
• 25g capers
• 50g black olives
• Vinaigrette salad dressing
1. Cook the beans, then drain and cool.
2. Place the eggs in a small pan of boiling water and bring slowly to the boil. Cook for 3 mins, drain, rinse under cold water and remove shell.
3. In the meantime, griddle the fresh tuna steaks.
4. To serve, place the tuna on a bed of sliced tomato and green beans.
5. Sprinkle over the capers, black olives and the chives. Spoon over the vinaigrette dressing then top the tuna with the lightly poached egg.
LOOK at this #beauty! Yes #lawhey Gold is the most #beautiful most advanced #protein you can buy and it's not cheap because it's not full of rubbish. Manufactured to the highest #pharmaceuticalgrade meaning it actually builds muscles and keeps you #lean. 50g protein per serving. A REAL BEAUTY find out more here: LAMUSCLE.COM Wouldn't you rather spend a bit more and get actual real life results? And treat your #body well? It's the only one you've got!