• 200g tin of good quality yellow fin tuna , such as Ortiz
• 250g penne or short pasta
• a small bunch of flat-leaf parsley , roughly chopped
• a small bunch of basil , roughly chopped
• 1 tbsp capers , drained and rinsed
• 1 garlic clove , crushed
• 1 tsp Dijon mustard
• 2 anchovies (optional)
• 1 lemon , zested and juiced
Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
Meanwhile, drain the tuna (keep the oil) and flake into a bowl. Put the herbs, capers, garlic, mustard, anchovies (if using), 1/2 the lemon zest, the lemon juice and 3 tbsp tuna oil (top up with olive oil if necessary) in a food processor. Whizz to a pesto texture. Season.
Stir through the tuna then add the pasta and the rest of the lemon zest, toss together and serve.
LOOK at this #beauty! Yes #lawhey Gold is the most #beautiful most advanced #protein you can buy and it's not cheap because it's not full of rubbish. Manufactured to the highest #pharmaceuticalgrade meaning it actually builds muscles and keeps you #lean. 50g protein per serving. A REAL BEAUTY find out more here: LAMUSCLE.COM Wouldn't you rather spend a bit more and get actual real life results? And treat your #body well? It's the only one you've got!