• 2 teaspoons of light brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon of onion powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
• 2 skinless chicken breasts
1. Combine brown sugar, onion powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
2. Coat both sides of chicken breast with the season mixture and leave to marinate 30 minutes before grilling.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high.
4. To grill: Oil the grill rack lightly. Grill the chicken, turn chicken breast now and then to ensure both sides are cooked through, grill chicken breasts 8 minutes per side.
WATCH THIS! Going to @yiannimize with the #lamuscle #ferrari458specialeaperta#carwrap#yiannimize@sofiashamimi @horsepower_hunters @mikeyfaulk92 @berthussein @has_automotive @hasn_6 @throy_yiannimize @vasile_yiannimize @nicco_yiannimize @mark_yiannimize #carswithoutlimit#carswithoutlimits#amazingcars#amazingcars247 @la_muscle