• 200g strawberries, halved
• 200g raspberries
• 200g low fat soft cheese
• 150g low fat natural yogurt
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 25g splenda sugar
• 1-2 scoops of Strawberry LA Whey
1. Reserve roughly one third of the strawberries and raspberries. Use a hand-held blender to puree the remainder.
2. Beat together the soft cheese, yogurt, vanilla extract and sugar
3.Combine half the soft cheese mixture with half the pureed berries.
4.Reserve a few berries for decoration, then place the remainder in the base of four attractive serving glasses.
5. Top with a layer of the plain soft cheese mixture, then with a layer of the plain berry mixture and finally a layer of the pureed berry and soft cheese mixture. Decorate with the reserved fruit and chill until ready to serve.
6. Add 1-2 scoops of LA Whey and stir mixture.
When soft fruits are out of season you can make this dessert with thawed frozen summer berries.
WATCH THIS! Going to @yiannimize with the #lamuscle #ferrari458specialeaperta#carwrap#yiannimize@sofiashamimi @horsepower_hunters @mikeyfaulk92 @berthussein @has_automotive @hasn_6 @throy_yiannimize @vasile_yiannimize @nicco_yiannimize @mark_yiannimize #carswithoutlimit#carswithoutlimits#amazingcars#amazingcars247 @la_muscle