• Cooking spray
• 2 cups vertically sliced Vidalia or other sweet onion
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
• 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 4 (4-ounce) filets mignons
1. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion; sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper. Cook 8 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally. Remove from pan; keep warm.
2. Combine garlic powder and next 5 ingredients (through 1/4 teaspoon black pepper) in a small bowl. Sprinkle garlic mixture over both sides of beef. Add beef to pan. Grill 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with onion mixture.
Amount per serving
LOOK at this #beauty! Yes #lawhey Gold is the most #beautiful most advanced #protein you can buy and it's not cheap because it's not full of rubbish. Manufactured to the highest #pharmaceuticalgrade meaning it actually builds muscles and keeps you #lean. 50g protein per serving. A REAL BEAUTY find out more here: LAMUSCLE.COM Wouldn't you rather spend a bit more and get actual real life results? And treat your #body well? It's the only one you've got!