• - Basic Flaky Pie crust, fitted into a 9-inch pie plate
• - 113g cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
• - 375 Pound all-purpose flour,
• - 375 Pound granulated Brown Sugar
• - 5 Peeled Apples
• - 14g tablespoon grated fresh ginger
• - 1ml teaspoon ground cinnamon
• - 1ml teaspoon salt
1.Set an oven rack in the lowest position and heat oven to 375º
2. Place the pie plate on a foil-lined baking sheet.
3. In a food processor, pulse the butter, ¾ cup of the flour, and ¼ cup of the sugar until large clumps form.
4. Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
5. In a large bowl, toss the apples, ginger, cinnamon, salt, and the remaining ½ cup of sugar and tablespoon of flour.
5 Transfer the apple mixture to the crust, sprinkle with the crumb topping
6. Bake until the top is golden and the apples are tender, 55 to 60 minutes.
7. Serve warm or at room temperature
LOOK at this #beauty! Yes #lawhey Gold is the most #beautiful most advanced #protein you can buy and it's not cheap because it's not full of rubbish. Manufactured to the highest #pharmaceuticalgrade meaning it actually builds muscles and keeps you #lean. 50g protein per serving. A REAL BEAUTY find out more here: LAMUSCLE.COM Wouldn't you rather spend a bit more and get actual real life results? And treat your #body well? It's the only one you've got!