• 4 eggs
• 2 tablespoons skim milk
• 1 tablespoon finely-chopped chives
• olive oil cooking spray
• 2 slices wholemeal bread
• 4 slices smoked salmon
• 1 cup baby spinach
1. Whisk eggs, milk, chives and salt and pepper in a jug until small bubbles appear.
2. Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Spray pan with oil.
3. Beat egg mixture again and pour into pan. As egg begins to set, stir gently with a wooden spoon, tilting pan to allow uncooked egg to come in contact with the base. Cook until eggs form creamy curds. Remove pan from heat immediately.
4. Meanwhile, toast bread. Top toast with scrambled eggs, salmon and spinach. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.