1. Mix flour, protein powder, salt, baking soda and set aside.
2. Mix applesauce and peanut butter. Add honey.
3. Mix well and add egg whites, then beat well.
4. Stir flour mixture into peanut butter mixture.
5. Drop dough from tsp. onto greased baking sheet.
6. Flatten. Bake at 375 (moderate oven) for 10 to 15 minutes until lightly browned.
Makes 36 cookies.
Nutrition: Per Cookie
LOOK at this #beauty! Yes #lawhey Gold is the most #beautiful most advanced #protein you can buy and it's not cheap because it's not full of rubbish. Manufactured to the highest #pharmaceuticalgrade meaning it actually builds muscles and keeps you #lean. 50g protein per serving. A REAL BEAUTY find out more here: LAMUSCLE.COM Wouldn't you rather spend a bit more and get actual real life results? And treat your #body well? It's the only one you've got!