High Protein Mediterranean Chicken Panini
• Olive oil nonstick cooking spray
• 1 recipe Dried Tomato-Pepper Spread
• 2 small skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 8 ounces total)
• 2 Slices whole wheat bread or multigrain ciabatta rolls, split
• 1 small zucchini
1. Lightly coat an unheated panini griddle, covered indoor
electric grill, or large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat
over medium heat or heat according to manufacturer's directions. Add chicken.
If using griddle or grill, close lid and grill for 6 to 7 minutes or until
chicken is no longer pink. (If using skillet, cook chicken for 10 to 12 minutes
or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once.) Cool chicken slightly; split
each chicken piece in half horizontally and cut crosswise into 2-inch-wide
2. Spread the Dried Tomato-Pepper Spread on cut sides of bread. Place chicken on bottoms of the bread squares. Using a vegetable peeler, cut very thin lengthwise strips from the zucchini. Place zucchini strips on top of the chicken. Place bread square tops on top of the zucchini, spread sides down. Press down lightly. Lightly coat the top and bottom of each sandwich with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Place sandwiches on griddle, grill, or skillet, adding in batches if necessary. If using griddle or grill, close lid and grill for 2 to 3 minutes or until bread is toasted. (If using skillet, place a heavy saucepan or skillet on top of sandwiches. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until bottoms are toasted. Carefully remove saucepan or top skillet may be hot. Turn sandwiches; top again with the saucepan or skillet. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes more or until bread is toasted.)
#carapotting in #London. #ferrari458 with #amazing #wheels and #exhaust. #audir8#lamborghiniaventador#lamborghiniaventadorsvroadster#carporn#car#cars#carsofinstagram#carswithoutlimits#carstagram#instacar#instacars#carvideo#carvideos#carspotter#carapot#londoncars#supercarsoflondon#supercar#supercars#luxurycar#luxurycars#lamuscle#amazingcars247 @ferrari @audi @lamborghini @la_muscle