• 3/4 Cup Wholemeal Self Raising flour
• 1/2 cup muesli
• 1 Scoop LA Whey protein in banana or vanilla
• 1 egg
• 3/4 cup skimmed milk
• 3 granny smith apples, peeled and sliced
• 1 tablespoon splenda sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
egg and milk in a jug and stir well to combine.
2. Add to flour and mix well until mixture is well combined. Set aside.
3. Place apples in microwave proof bowl. Sprinkle sugar over, and pour 1 cup water over the top.
Cook apples on medium – high heat for approximately 7-8 minutes or until apples have softened.
Sprinkle over cinnamon and set aside.
4. Heat frying pan over medium – high heat. Spray pan with cooking spray and cook pancakes one at
a time, until golden brown each side.
5. Serve immediately with apples.
LOOK at this #beauty! Yes #lawhey Gold is the most #beautiful most advanced #protein you can buy and it's not cheap because it's not full of rubbish. Manufactured to the highest #pharmaceuticalgrade meaning it actually builds muscles and keeps you #lean. 50g protein per serving. A REAL BEAUTY find out more here: LAMUSCLE.COM Wouldn't you rather spend a bit more and get actual real life results? And treat your #body well? It's the only one you've got!