1. Place oil and crushed, peeled garlic in a small sauce pan. Heat over medium heat until garlic just starts to brown. Remove from heat and let cool. Discard garlic.
2. Brush small amount of oil on asparagus and set aside.
3. Spoon a small amount of oil onto salmon and spread it around with your hand or brush. You want to have it on both sides so that it doesn't stick to the grill.
4. Place salmon on preheated grill. Cook on medium high heat for 4-5 minutes. Just before turning salmon place asparagus on grill. Turn salmon and cook another 4-5 minutes or until the fish reaches 145°F internally.
5. Place Salmon on top of Asparagus. Top with Cheese and serve
NEW! Police v Supercars! #supercars @topmarquesmonaco Watch full video on LAMUSCLE.TV and #YouTube! Exclusive! #car#cars#supercar#supercars#supercarsoflondon#monacocars#carspotting#LAMUSCLE#itswhitenoise#carporn#instacars#instacar @marchettino @mikeyfaulk92 @la_muscle @ferrari @lamborghini @hrowenferrari @hrowenlamborghini @hrowen @sytnergroup @maranellosales