• 6 oz chicken breast
• 1 tsp olive oil
• juice of ½ lemon, or 1 lemon
• ½ tsp black pepper, or to taste
• ½ tsp salt, or to taste
• 2 tsp finely chopped fresh parsley, or to taste
• 1 ½ cups big chunks of red pepper, red onion, and asparagus
• 70g Cous-Cous
1. In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, pepper, salt, and parsley.
2. Using a basting brush, baste the chicken with the marinade and let sit, covered, at room temperature, for 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, fire up the grill to medium-high heat.
4. Wash the brush, as to avoid spreading bacteria, and use it to baste the vegetables with the remaining marinade.
5. Place the chicken on the grill and cook for about 7 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in the centre.
6. Place the vegetables on the other side of the grill, and cook until softened.
7. In a pan add 70g of Cous Cous to 100ml of boiling water and bring to the boil. Stir for 5 minutes and stand.
LOOK at this #beauty! Yes #lawhey Gold is the most #beautiful most advanced #protein you can buy and it's not cheap because it's not full of rubbish. Manufactured to the highest #pharmaceuticalgrade meaning it actually builds muscles and keeps you #lean. 50g protein per serving. A REAL BEAUTY find out more here: LAMUSCLE.COM Wouldn't you rather spend a bit more and get actual real life results? And treat your #body well? It's the only one you've got!