• 1 Egg
• 1 Scoop LA Whey Banana (Flavour of your choice)
• 2 Slices pumpernickel bread
• 1 Teaspoon Trivia
1. Crack 1 egg into a bowl and whisk. Now add 1 Scoop of LA Whey protein and mix together. This is enough mixture for 2 slices.
2. If you want to sweeten further, add some truvia to stay natural. If you don’t mind splenda, use a teaspoon of that instead.
3. After it’s all mixed, take your bread and soak both sides in the sticky goo – 1 slice at a time and make sure it’s well saturated.
4. Place it in your frying pan for a short while on both sides. Less than a minute will cook these to perfection – don’t overdo it.
5. Remove and salt to taste
WATCH THIS! Going to @yiannimize with the #lamuscle #ferrari458specialeaperta#carwrap#yiannimize@sofiashamimi @horsepower_hunters @mikeyfaulk92 @berthussein @has_automotive @hasn_6 @throy_yiannimize @vasile_yiannimize @nicco_yiannimize @mark_yiannimize #carswithoutlimit#carswithoutlimits#amazingcars#amazingcars247 @la_muscle