• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 large chicken breast, boneless and skinless, cut into pencil thin strips and seasoned
• 2 tsp clear honey
• 4 spring onions, finely sliced
• 1 red pepper, finely sliced
• 110g/4oz button chestnut mushrooms, left whole
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the sauce
• 1 tbsp soy sauce
• ½tsp cornflour
• 1 tbsp hoi sin sauce
• 25g/1oz salted cashew nuts
1. Heat the oil in a wok or deep frying pan over a high heat and add the chicken. Pour over 1 tsp of the honey and brown the chicken quickly. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon, and set aside.
2. Add the spring onion to the frying pan and add a little more oil if needed. Pour over the remaining teaspoon of honey and allow to cook for couple of minutes. Add red peppers and mushrooms and toss over high heat.
3. Slate together the cornflour, soy sauce, and hoi sin sauce in and mix well. Return the chicken to the pan, add the soy mixture and cashew nuts and cook until sauce is bubbling and thick. Serve immediately.
NEW! Police v Supercars! #supercars @topmarquesmonaco Watch full video on LAMUSCLE.TV and #YouTube! Exclusive! #car#cars#supercar#supercars#supercarsoflondon#monacocars#carspotting#LAMUSCLE#itswhitenoise#carporn#instacars#instacar @marchettino @mikeyfaulk92 @la_muscle @ferrari @lamborghini @hrowenferrari @hrowenlamborghini @hrowen @sytnergroup @maranellosales