Recipe by LA Muscle Sponsored Athlete Harry Ranson!
• 50g Quaker Porridge Oats (Real Oats!)
• 1 Scoop Chocolate LA Whey Protein
• 1 Banana (Chopped)
• 2 Egg Whites
• 1 Teaspoon Sweetener (Optional)
• Sprinkle of Cinnamon
• 200ml Water
1) Add all the ingredients apart from half of the Banana and the Cinnamon, shake or stir. I use a Tupperware tub and shake it up!
2) Place in the microwave on high heat for 1 minute. Remove and stir.
3) Repeat until you get the desired consistency.
4) Sprinkle on the Cinnamon and place the other half of the Banana on top and enjoy!
The egg white creates a thicker consistency, making you feel fuller. (you shouldn’t be able to taste the egg) Just make sure you don't microwave for longer than a minute at a time.
A very versatile dish. You can choose to have any fruit with it such as strawberries, apples or blueberries.
LOOK at this #beauty! Yes #lawhey Gold is the most #beautiful most advanced #protein you can buy and it's not cheap because it's not full of rubbish. Manufactured to the highest #pharmaceuticalgrade meaning it actually builds muscles and keeps you #lean. 50g protein per serving. A REAL BEAUTY find out more here: LAMUSCLE.COM Wouldn't you rather spend a bit more and get actual real life results? And treat your #body well? It's the only one you've got!