• 375 Pounds Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
• 75g Brown Sugar
• 75g Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
• 5ml Baking Powder
• 5ml Baking Soda
• 1ml Salt
• 125 Non fat buttermilk
• 1 Large Egg, Lightly beaten
• 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
• 5ml Vanilla Extract
• 125ml Strong Black Coffee
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Coat a 9-inch round cake pan with cooking spray.
3. Line the pan with a circle of wax paper.
4. Whisk flour, granulated sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
5. Add buttermilk, brown sugar, egg, oil and vanilla.
6. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
7. Add hot coffee and beat to blend. (The batter will be quite thin.)
8. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
9. Bake the cake until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes.
10. Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes; remove from the pan, peel off the wax paper and let cool completely.
11. Dust the top with confectioners’ sugar before slicing.
LOOK at this #beauty! Yes #lawhey Gold is the most #beautiful most advanced #protein you can buy and it's not cheap because it's not full of rubbish. Manufactured to the highest #pharmaceuticalgrade meaning it actually builds muscles and keeps you #lean. 50g protein per serving. A REAL BEAUTY find out more here: LAMUSCLE.COM Wouldn't you rather spend a bit more and get actual real life results? And treat your #body well? It's the only one you've got!