• 1 organic chicken breast
• 1 red pepper, chopped
• 50g cherry tomatoes, halved
• A handful of spinach, chopped
• 50g green beans, trimmed and halved
• A handful of pitted black olives
• 2tbsp olive oil
• 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
• 1tbsp capers
1. Preheat the grill to 180˚C.
2. Butterfly the chicken breast and season it with a little salt and pepper and half the olive oil, then grill it for eight minutes, turning halfway through.
3. Heat the rest of the olive oil in a pan on a medium heat, then add the green beans, peppers and capers to the pan and cook for four minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the tomatoes and olives and cook for a further two minutes.
5. Add the spinach and seasoning and cook for a further minute.
6. Place the vegetable mix on a plate with the chicken on top and garnish it with the balsamic vinegar.
WATCH THIS! Going to @yiannimize with the #lamuscle #ferrari458specialeaperta#carwrap#yiannimize@sofiashamimi @horsepower_hunters @mikeyfaulk92 @berthussein @has_automotive @hasn_6 @throy_yiannimize @vasile_yiannimize @nicco_yiannimize @mark_yiannimize #carswithoutlimit#carswithoutlimits#amazingcars#amazingcars247 @la_muscle