• 1 slice smoked turkey bacon
• 375 Pound Cottage Cheese
• 28g minced green onions
• 28g diced pimientos
• 14g Low fat mayonnaise
• 10ml fresh lemon juice
• 5ml hot sauce
• 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
• 2.5g teaspoon black pepper
Preheat oven to 350°.
1. Cook bacon in a large ovenproof skillet until crisp.
2. Remove bacon, reserving drippings in pan; crumble bacon.
3. Combine bacon, next 6 ingredients, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
4. Cut a 1-inch-wide slit into the thick end of each breast half; carefully cut down to the center of chicken to form a deep pocket.
5. Divide cheese mixture evenly among pockets. Secure with wooden picks. Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
6. Heat pan over medium-high heat. Add oil to drippings. Add chicken to pan; saute 4 minutes.
7. Turn chicken over. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes; let stand for 5 minutes
Calories – 353, Fat – 7g , Protein – 49.1g. Per Serving