1. Place chicken breasts between two sheets of waxed paper and pound flat with small mallet.
2. Simmer mushrooms in lemon juice and dill
3. Spread mushrooms on flattened chicken breasts, roll them up, and fasten them with toothpicks.
4. Roll breasts in evaporated milk and bread crumbs, completely covering chicken.
5. Arrange chicken in non-stick baking pan and bake in a 350 degree oven for 35 minutes or until chicken is tender.
WATCH THIS! Going to @yiannimize with the #lamuscle #ferrari458specialeaperta#carwrap#yiannimize@sofiashamimi @horsepower_hunters @mikeyfaulk92 @berthussein @has_automotive @hasn_6 @throy_yiannimize @vasile_yiannimize @nicco_yiannimize @mark_yiannimize #carswithoutlimit#carswithoutlimits#amazingcars#amazingcars247 @la_muscle