• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 3 cups onion sliced crosswise
• 1 large yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
• 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
• 2 1/3 cups coarsely chopped tomato
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
• 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
• 20 kalamata olives
• Cooking spray
• 6 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut in half horizontally
1. Put oil and onion in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Reduce heat; cook 10 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Increase heat to medium-high. Add bell peppers; cook 10 minutes or until bell peppers are tender. Add tomato, salt, and black pepper; cook 7 minutes or until liquid has evaporated. Add parsley, oregano, and olives; cook 1 minute. Pour tomato mixture into a large bowl; keep warm.
2. Wipe pan clean with a paper towel; heat pan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add 4 chicken breast pieces; cook 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan; repeat procedure with remaining chicken.
3. Return the chicken to pan; add the tomato mixture, and cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
NEW! Police v Supercars! #supercars @topmarquesmonaco Watch full video on LAMUSCLE.TV and #YouTube! Exclusive! #car#cars#supercar#supercars#supercarsoflondon#monacocars#carspotting#LAMUSCLE#itswhitenoise#carporn#instacars#instacar @marchettino @mikeyfaulk92 @la_muscle @ferrari @lamborghini @hrowenferrari @hrowenlamborghini @hrowen @sytnergroup @maranellosales