• 4 organic egg whites
• 2 organic egg whites
• 6 strips of proscuitto, roughly chopped
• 40 grams of pecorino, grated
• 1 cup fat free crème
• 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
• 10 cherry tomatoes
• 1/3 cup basil chopped
• 1/3 cup rocket
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• olive oil
1. Turn the oven onto grill. Heat the olive oil in a non stick frying pan. Fry the spring onion and tomatoes until the spring onion is translucent and the cherry tomatoes are oozing a little.
2. In a bowl, combine the whisked eggs, crème fraiche, chopped basil, rocket and proscuitto. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Add the egg mixture to the pan and cook for three or four minutes.
4. Grate the pecorino over the egg mixture, and place in the oven, under the grill for about five to ten minutes minutes or until the egg sets and the pecorino starts to brown and bubble.
5. Let Stand in the pan for a few minutes before turning out. Serve with a green salad and a shot of fresh orange juice.
LOOK at this #beauty! Yes #lawhey Gold is the most #beautiful most advanced #protein you can buy and it's not cheap because it's not full of rubbish. Manufactured to the highest #pharmaceuticalgrade meaning it actually builds muscles and keeps you #lean. 50g protein per serving. A REAL BEAUTY find out more here: LAMUSCLE.COM Wouldn't you rather spend a bit more and get actual real life results? And treat your #body well? It's the only one you've got!