1. Start cooking the rice in your rice cooker.
2. Brown the beef in a pan mixing in the onion powder and chili powder as it cooks.
3. Drain the beef.
4. Add fresh veggies, brown gravy mix, and 1 cup of water.
5. Bring to a boil stirring occasionally.
6. Let simmer until gravy is nice and thick.
7. Once the rice is done mix into the beef and gravy.
Nutrition: Per serving
LOOK at this #beauty! Yes #lawhey Gold is the most #beautiful most advanced #protein you can buy and it's not cheap because it's not full of rubbish. Manufactured to the highest #pharmaceuticalgrade meaning it actually builds muscles and keeps you #lean. 50g protein per serving. A REAL BEAUTY find out more here: LAMUSCLE.COM Wouldn't you rather spend a bit more and get actual real life results? And treat your #body well? It's the only one you've got!