1. A typical male ejaculation contains around 150mg of protein! So the next time you want to release some stress, you may want to think about holding it in!
2. 18-20% of your body is made up of protein. After protein, water is the most abundant substance in your body.
3. Complete proteins contain all 9 essential amino acids and are typically meat, fish, protein and eggs. Whey protein such as LA Whey has 19 amino acids! Incomplete proteins are vegetarian proteins such as nuts and vegetables.
4. Pumpkin and squash seeds are very high in protein as much as 33% protein.
5. Protein is a macronutrient. Macronutriets provide calories and energy. Carbohydrates and fat are also macronutrients.
6. Most proteins last for a maximum of 2 days in terms of lifespan.
7. You can increase the lifespan of a ready-made open protein in your fridge by decreasing the temperature.
8. Parmesan cheese has the most protein out of all different cheeses.
9. If you want to get the most protein out of your protein foods, Yellowfin tuna has the highest amount of protein.
10. Pigs have overtaken cows as the most consumed source of meat protein.
Here's a #woman that doesn't need a #photographer! She's got it all sorted herself! #instafitfam#fit#fitness#fitnessmotivation#fitnessgirl#fitnessgirls#fitnessmodel#fitnessmodels#fitnesstrainer#fitnesswomen#lborghini#instavideo#instavideos#fitnessvideo#video#videos#instalike#instagood#instafit#instafitness @sofiashamimi @la_muscle