As Christmas approaches, it’s easy to get carried away and let go, thinking you will pay attention to the excess weight in the new year. However, it is much easier and smarter to pay a little attention now than to spend months undoing what you did over Christmas.
Here is your 10 step Christmas plan for ensuring you don’t pile on the pounds:
1. Choose only 1 day in the week to indulge, this can of course be Christmas day when you can go a little bit crazy and eat a little bit go everything.
2. Choose 1 day a week when you only have protein and no carbs. This is a really great way of keeping the weight down. On this day, you ONLY eat meat/vegetarian protein or protein shakes and nothing else!
3. Eat your carbs before 12 pm and try and not eat any more carbs, especially pasta, potatoes, rice and bread after this time.
5. Eat more protein than carbohydrates at meal-times. For example, eat some fish and salad for lunch or dinner.
6. If it's easy to give in to temptation and you cannot control your appetite and cravings, then make sure you have Skinny Drops nearby and every time you have a craving, put a few drops under your tongue.
7. Leave the car at home. If you can, try and go everywhere by public transport and by walking. Get more active and set a goal not to drive during the festive season if you can. If this is hard, then replace “machines” for your legs! i.e. use stairs rather than lifts/escalators.
8. Drink a glass of water before your meals. This will fill you up, resulting in you eating less.
9. Whatever you do, DO NOT go shopping on an empty stomach. This will ensure you buy less calorific and junk foods.
10. Go for a 30 minute walk every day, set it as a goal and make sure you stick to it. If you can’t do it one day, then do 60 minutes the next day.
Take a #drive in the #lamuscle #ferrariff to check out the incredible spec #brandnew #mclaren #675ltspider @couttsautomobiles now on LAMUSCLE.tv and YouTube.com/lamusclevideo #carsofinstagram#carstagram#mclaren675lt#mclaren675ltspider#hypercar#hypercars#supercar#supercars#fastcar#fastcars#carvideo#carvideos @la_muscle