The Lounge > How To Lose Fat >
Post Christmas weight loss plan
10 easy ways to lose the fat, the day after Christmas
Here's a quick and easy weight loss plan you can start the day after Christmas. Results will show from the very first day!
- Breakfast: Start the morning after Christmas with a glass of water, followed by a simple breakfast consisting of: 2 boiled eggs, some low fat cheese or yoghurt, grapefruit juice, tea or coffee.
- Go for a run for at least 30 minutes even if it’s raining!
- Lunch: Left-over turkey/chicken or lean meat, salad with lemon and apple cider vinegar dressing, 1 glass of water
- Clean the house! Yes, moving around will burn calories and get you off to a good start for the new year.
- Aim for 1 glass of pure water to be drank every 45 mins.
- Put any sweets or left-over desserts in a box to give to charity. Put it in your car to take away.
- If very hungry, snack on some low/no fat cheese.
- Dinner: Same as lunch. Ideally to be eaten no later than 5 hours before sleep.
- 2 hours before sleep - Drink either of the following: grapefruit juice, pure orange juice, cup of strong tea.
- 1 hour before sleep: 2 glasses of pure water.
Remember, to control cravings, get yourself some SlimGum