The Lounge > How To Lose Fat >
Lose weight fast straight after Christmas
Post-Christmas weight loss
Get quick results post Christmas with the following:
- Breakfast: Start the morning after Christmas by drinking a glass of water, followed by a simple breakfast consisting of: 2 boiled eggs, some low fat cheese or low fat yoghurt, grapefruit juice, tea or coffee. If you are not hungry, don't have anything. Just drink water.
- Make sure you go for a run for at least 30 minutes even if it’s raining, snowing or windy!
- Lunch: Eat some Left-over turkey/chicken or lean meats with a salad with lemon and apple cider vinegar dressing, drink at least 1 glass of water.
- Clean the house, garage, anywhere! Moving around will burn calories and get you off to a good start for the new year and get rid of those Christmas calories.
- Aim for 1 glass of pure water to be drank every 1 hour.
- Put any sweets or left-over desserts in a box to give to charity. Do not keep them. It is better to thrown them if need be. Go on. Throw them out NOW.
- If you get very hungry, snack on some low/no fat cheese. In fact, even better, snack on some no/low fast cheese "before" you get hungry.
- Dinner: Should be same as lunch. Ideally to be eaten no later than 5 hours before you go to sleep.
- DO NOT eat or drink anything before sleep apart from water.
- If you feel very bloated and heavy, order some Bloat No More from LA Muscle.
- If you feel you have put quite a bit of weight on over Christmas, start with Thermo24 weight loss supplement immediately!