The Lounge > How To Lose Fat >
5 quick fat loss tips
Weight Loss Made Easy
Five easy to follow weight loss tips
- Discipline yourself – You can try every magic formula or potion on the planet – if you don’t have discipline and make your fat loss regime a “habit” that you “stick to”, you won’t get anywhere.
- Fast once a week – This doesn’t have to be intense or “starvation”. Just take it easy once a week. Set your mind to do it and stick to it. Once a week, start the day slow, don’t eat too much and drink fruit juices and water during the day. Get your stomach used to not having to be full all the time.
- Use Fat Stripper alongside Six Pack Pill – This formula works very well for fat loss as it attacks fat from every angle. The combination kick-starts super-fast fat metabolism as well as thermogenesis and water loss in your body. Nothing is left to chance and when you “see” and “feel” fat loss, it is a great incentive to carry on. Here's a limited special offer on the two of them together: Zero Fat (FatStripper+Six Pack Pill).
- Avoid Gluten – Gluten is found in many foods and is a major cause of that “puffy look”. You can pretty much always tell people who eat a great deal of gluten. Reduce your intake of bread, pasta, pastry and anything that contains gluten. Replace them for their gluten-free counterparts.
- Clean your colon out – Constipation is one of your worst enemies when trying to lose fat.