1. Don’t give in to temptation. It’s easy to start back with your old habits: a visit to Starbucks for your pastry, full English or whatever. Don’t do it. Start as you mean to go on and be strong. It’s a new year and a fresh start. Don’t pollute your body. 2014 is in the past now so make 2015 a different year for your body.
2. Start with a protein only day. Here is an example:
Breakfast: Low fat cheese, eggs, tea or coffee - no sugar.
Lunch: Steak, fish or chicken. As much as you want but no carbs, vegetables or fruit.
Dinner: Same as lunch.
Lots of water during the day.
3. Go for a walk for at least 30 minutes. It will clear your head, start your systems and get you ready for a healthy 2015.
4. AFTER breakfast or lunch, go into your fridge and cupboards and throw out any food that you think is not healthy or any food that you have been meaning to get rid of in 2014.
5. Plan out your days. Get an A4 piece of paper, put all the days and hours of the day on there like a proper calendar and put down what you will be doing to get healthy, fit and lose the weight.
For example: MONDAY 9 am protein breakfast, 12 pm protein lunch, 3 pm 30 min walk, 6 pm, 50 minute gym workout. 8 pm, protein dinner…. and so on.
6. Choose an inspirational photo. This can be your favourite beach, your best ever body in years gone by or your favourite celebrity or athlete. Make sure this photo is on your phone’s wallpaper, your computer’s wallpaper and scattered around your house and work. Always look at it and remember WHY you are looking at it.
7. If you give in to temptation and do something bad, make sure you do something good immediately. For example if you eat bad food, make sure you pop a few Thermo24 Intense pills straight after. If you sleep in late, make sure you go for a longer walk in the evening.
8. Get more active in 2015. LA Muscle will have lots of articles to motivate you but the best motivation is yourself. Don’t make any excuses such as “it’s raining, I can’t go out” or “I’m tired” and so on. If you say you are tired, then you are tired. If you say I have energy, then your mind will hear it and give you energy. Change your ways in 2015.
9. Make water an integral part of your 2015 diet. Water really does shift fat and build muscle. All the great bodies you see, drink lots of water. Water is also excellent for cleansing and detoxifying your body.
10. Take weight loss supplements. It sounds obvious, but many people are skeptical and totally bypass fat burning supplements. Don’t go for gimmicky or con tricks. Make sure you use some of LA Muscle’s long-standing, established weight loss supplements which have been used by millions of people since 1997. If you are unsure as to what to use, start with Thermo24 which is safe, natural, works fast, suitable for men and women, beginners and advanced.
Good luck. Make 2015 different and make sure you are persistent in your efforts and don’t give up. Even if you mess up, get back on track as soon as you can. Below is an example of a daily planner.