The Lounge > How To Lose Fat >
10 Radical & Innovative Ways to Lose Weight
Funky new ways to lose weight
- Eat in front of a mirror. This makes you more self-conscious and you end up eating less.
- Push away food you don’t want to eat. If you have something in front of you that you don’t want to eat, literally “pushing it away” will make you not want to eat it.
- Drink water before your meals. Water just before a meal fills you up and makes you eat less.
- Use smaller plates. The bigger the plate, the more you will put on there. Use a much smaller plate to serve your food.
- Eat with chopsticks. This makes it harder to eat and you end up eating less.
- Eat with your non-dominant hand. Another great trick which makes you eat less.
- Eat bran in the mornings. Bran (e.g. oat-bran) gets bigger in your stomach and fills you up, making sure you don’t end up eating soon after breakfast.
- Buy foods you don’t love. Go shopping on a full stomach and buy your second choice for most foods. So if you love chicken (1) and turkey (2), buy Turkey.
- Replace sweets with nuts & seeds. Make sure the next time you crave some sweet or pastry that you instead reach for some nuts, seeds, dried berries, cherries or raisins. They are a much healthier alternative.
- Put the fattest photo of yourself near the fridge. This will put you off eating too much.