Today we are going to show you how to make sweet potato protein cookies. This may sound unique but the taste is delicious and the macros are essential. Did you know that the more orange a sweet potato is, the more beta-carotene—an excellent antioxidant—it has in it?
1 large Sweet Potato (about 1 cup cooked)
3/4 cup Unsweetened Apple sauce
3 oz Greek Yoghurt
3/4 cup No-calorie Sweetener like Splenda
4 Egg Whites (or 2 Whole Eggs)
2 cups Oat Flour
2 scoops Vanilla LA Whey Protein Powder
2 1/2 tsp Baking Powder and 1tbs Baking Soda
2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
1/4 tsp Ground Allspice
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray, set aside.
2. Poke holes in the sweet potato and place in a plastic grocery bag with some water. Microwave for 6 to 8 minutes.
3. Remove the skin from sweet potato and let cool.
4. Cream applesauce, Greek yogurt, sweetener, sugar, and egg whites in a medium bowl.
5. In a large bowl, mix together oat flour, protein, baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices.
6. Stir the mashed sweet potato into the wet ingredients until most of the lumps are gone.
7. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry until everything is incorporated.
8. Using a tablespoon, spoon the cookies onto a cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
9. Bake 10-12 minutes.
RECIPE MAKES APPROXIMATELY 38 COOKIES
Amount per serving
Total Fat 1g
Total Carbs 2g
THE INTERVIEW! #fridayviral by #lamuscle. Please #doubletap and #share if you like. Click #YouTube link in profile for full version plus #funny #outtakes. Enjoy! #viral#virals#funny#funniest#lamuscle#viralvideo#viralvideos#instavideo#instavideos#funnyvideo#funnyvideos#instafun#videooftheday @la_muscle #wild#insane#stupid#bizarre