We all love something sweet once in a while, some more than others, but we live in fear of ruining our hard earned gains will all of those extra sugars and calories. Well, not with this recipe! Apart from a small amount of Nutella for flavour, these delicious brownies are packed full of protein meaning that you can enjoy this tasty snack guilt free. So much so you'll find them hard to put down and limit yourself to a couple at a time! They're extremely easy to make and only require up to 30 mins max for prep and baking. Give them a try!
1. OK before you start, pre-heat your oven.
2. In a bowl, crack in the eggs and then add all of the ingredients with the cup of coconut flour being sieved into the mixture.
3. The coconut oil should be soft or a liquid so if it's not just put it in the microwave for 10-20 seconds.
4. Mix everything together until it's in a thick, but smooth, consistency.
5. Get a little bit of coconut oil and grease a rectangular 23x33cm baking tin with it.
6. Add the brownie mixture to the baking tin, ensuring an even spread.
7. Pop the baking tin in the oven and bake at 180 C / Gas mark 4 for 20 - 25 minutes.
8. Keep an eye on them around the 15 to 20 minute mark and allow extra time if required to brown.
9. When ready, remove from oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes before cutting into squares/rectangles.
Prep time - 5 mins
Cooking time - 20-25 mins
And there you have it, the perfect protein packed snack that you can enjoy when relaxing with a coffee, on the go or just whenever you're feeling peckish. Just try not to eat all of them in one go!
Take a #drive in the #lamuscle #ferrariff to check out the incredible spec #brandnew #mclaren #675ltspider @couttsautomobiles now on LAMUSCLE.tv and YouTube.com/lamusclevideo #carsofinstagram#carstagram#mclaren675lt#mclaren675ltspider#hypercar#hypercars#supercar#supercars#fastcar#fastcars#carvideo#carvideos @la_muscle