1 Skinless Chicken Breast
1 large tomato, sliced
1 cup lettuce
2 teaspoons sweet chilli sauce
1 tablespoon natural yogurt
.5 teaspoon cumin or taco seasoning mix, reduced salt
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1. On a griddle pan or BBQ, heat on high heat. Flatten chicken so even, and spray the chicken breast with oil on both sides and cook on med heat, around 10 mins.
2. Whilst chicken is cooking, cut roll in half and toast the inner of each roll under the grill.
3. Make guacamole by mashing the avocado and incorporate the yogurt, juice and seasoning together.
4. When chicken is cooked, take off heat, slice in half, on an angle. Each burger has ½ chicken breast.
5. Layer each roll with lettuce, tomato, guacamole, chicken and drizzle cwith sweet chilli sauce.
6. Serve with Healthy Potatoes (optional)
#carspotting in #London with @sofiashamimi No #cars were damaged in this show! #lamborghini #ferrari and the new @hrowenbac Full show: YouTube.com/lamusclevideo #supercar#supercars#supercarsoflondon#maserati#astonmartin @hrowenferrari @hrowenmaserati @la_muscle #carporn#carswithoutlimits#carswithoutlimit#hypercar#hypercars @ferrari @lamborghini @stratstoneuk