Getting enough protein in your diet daily can be a challenge, not to mention the strong desire to snack on bad foods throughout the day. This recipe is both delicious and high in protein with a whopping 18g of protein per ball, providing you with an easy to make snack when hunger strikes between meals, that's hard on your cravings but not your taste buds!
- Before you start, pre-heat your oven.
- In a bowl, crack in the eggs and then add all of the ingredients with the cup of coconut flour being sieved into the mixture.
- The coconut oil should be soft or a liquid so if it's not just put it in the microwave for 10-20 seconds.
- Mix everything together until it's in a thick, but smooth, consistency.
- Get a little bit of coconut oil and grease a rectangular 23x33cm baking tray with it.
- Roll mixture into evenly shaped balls and place on baking tray.
- Pop the baking tray in the oven and bake at 180 C / Gas mark 4 for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Keep an eye on them around the 15 to 20 minute mark and allow extra time if required to brown.
- When ready, remove from
oven and leave to cool for at least 5 minutes.
Prep time - 5 mins
Cooking time - 20-25 mins
This can be a great
addition to your protein snacks as apart from being easy to make, they're a
convenient option and if you take a few with you each day they give you a tasty
protein option when you're on the go!
THE INTERVIEW! #fridayviral by #lamuscle. Please #doubletap and #share if you like. Click #YouTube link in profile for full version plus #funny #outtakes. Enjoy! #viral#virals#funny#funniest#lamuscle#viralvideo#viralvideos#instavideo#instavideos#funnyvideo#funnyvideos#instafun#videooftheday @la_muscle #wild#insane#stupid#bizarre