High in protein and packed with veggies to keep your musclebuilding and fat loss ticking over nicely.
- 1tsp olive oil
- 1tbsp curry powder
- ½tsp ground cumin
- 200g boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 large apple, unpeeled, cored and cut into chunks
- 100g green beans
- 250ml reduced-sodium
- Chicken stock
- 125ml light coconut milk
- 300g cooked barley or brown rice
- ½ red chilli, to serve
- Sprig of coriander, to serve
1. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick saucepan and place the pan over a medium heat. Stir-fry the curry powder and cumin for 10 seconds.
2. Add the chicken, apple and green beans. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until they’re browned and coated with the spices. Add the stock and coconut milk. Stirring occasionally, simmer for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce is thick. Serve over the barley or rice, and garnish with chili and coriander.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories: 320 Kcal
Protein: 37 grams
Carbs: 19 grams
Fat: 4 grams